Helping to fund a child’s post secondary education is one of the most important investments you can make in his or her future, especially in todays competitive environment where a good education is crucial to success. Yet, with the rising cost of tuition fees and living expenses, personal savings alone may not be enough to cover the cost of higher education.
I’m pleased to share that I’m now able to offer you a convenient new investment solutions from a strong and stable company to help you prepare for your child’s future needs:
The Manulife Segregated Fund RESP
A few details …
– a Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP) is a flexible and convenient way to save for future education needs
– Government incentives are available to qualified Student Beneficiaries to help RESP savings grow
– Investment income generated in an RESP is tax-sheltered as long as it remains in the plan
– When withdrawn, plan growth and government grants can be taxed at the students tax rate (he or should could pay little or no tax on this money)
– Anyone can open an RESP – parents, guardians, grandparents, other relatives, or friends
– A segregated fund contract offers protective features, including death benefit and maturity guarantees
The Manulife Segregated Fund RESP can make it easier for you to prepare a child for their future.
I invite you to learn more about this exciting new investment opportunity by contacting me at your earliest convenience.
Financial Security Advisor
Life Insurance Broker
WP: (519) 648-9580
FX: (519) 489-2740
244 Woolwich St. South, Unit #1 ~ P.O. Box 261 Breslau, ON ~ N0B 1M0