Being a contributing policy holder with Equitable Life means you are given extra benefits not often offered by big businesses. It is definitely advantageous to be a part of the Equitable Life family.
– Participating policy holders elect the Equitable Life board of directors and have a right to vote on various company issues.
– The company is operated in policyholders best interst and answer only to them.
– The mutual structure of Equitable Life allows it to offer continuity and stability and to focus on growing the company and meeting long-term interests of the policy holders.
– Equitable Life is not driven by shareholder pressuers for quarterly results (As other insurance companies consolidate and restructure, they remain focused, stable, and strong)
– Being a mutual company allows them to provide better levels of service than a publicly traded company. Their customers know who they are doing business with – now and in the future – and will continue to receieve customer-focused service.
Want to be more involved with your company? Let’s chat about how you can own a portion of Equitable Life.
Financial Security Advisor
Life Insurance Broker
WP: (519) 648-9580
FX: (519) 489-2740
244 Woolwich St. South, Unit #1 ~ P.O. Box 261 Breslau, ON ~ N0B 1M0